Click on the document in the document tree. A page summary will appear in the right hand panel.
If your site has been configured to do so, you will also see a Preview of the page so you can check that you have found the correct page.
Click on Edit in the Action icons.
You can now use the WYSIWYG editor to edit the page content.
Unable to render embedded object: File (evo-edit-docs-resource-edit-save.png) not found.
Once you have finished click Save.
To add new content on the site you need to:
- Create a new Document.
- Publish the Document.
- Move the Document to the correct location in the Document Tree.
- In the Admin menu click on New document
- Fill in the fields in the Document Settings and add your content.
- In the General tab of the Document Settings panel, select the location of the document by clicking on the Document parent folder icon, then click in any document in the document tree.
- The parent will be displayed in the Document parent field.
- Note: If you right-clicked in the Document Tree to create the document, the document will be created in the Folder on which you right-clicked.
- Click Save to save the content.
When you create a new document it may be un-published (ie. cannot be viewed on the front end of the website) by default. [Check with your adminsitrator]. If the document is unpublished it will appear in the document tree in light grey, indicating that it is not yet published.
- Click on the unpublished page in the document tree, and Edit.
- Click on the Page Settings tab.
- Tick the Publish button (or set a date to publish) and Save.
- The document will now appear in black in the document tree.
- Click on the webpage in the document tree.
- Click on Move in the Action icons.
- The Move Document page will load.
- In the document tree, select the document to be the parent/container.
- Click on Save.
- Open the document, and go to the General tab. * Click on the Document parent folder icon.
- In the document tree, select a document to be the parent/container for the document you are editing.
- Click on Save in the Action icons.
- Right-click on the document you want to move and select Move Document from the context menu.
- Click a document in the document tree to be the parent/container, then click Save.
To move a webpage to the top level select the Site name at the top of the Tree as the Parent.
After you create a web page, check that the correct template is attached.