The MODX Community is active in many areas and in many ways, including:
- MODX Forums - the lifeblood of the community; go here to ask for help or to give back by sharing ideas and helping others
- modx.com - community members are posting jobs and help wanted listings, expanding the Made In MODX gallery, becoming heroes and more
- GitHub - MODX and it's associated open source projects have git code repositories and more hosted on the GitHub social coding network
- Issue tracker - the place to report and discuss bugs and feature requests
- Documentation wiki - find MODX documentation and tutorials (you are here already!)
- #modx channel on the Freenode IRC network
This space in the documentation wiki is primarily aimed at that part of the community wishing to collaborate and contribute code or documentation.
Suggest an edit to this page on GitHub (Requires GitHub account. Opens a new window/tab).